Apple cider vinegar is a fantastic natural product which is not only great to have in our food but also has benefits for our beauty regime.
- Hair rinse. Infuse some apple cider vinegar with rosemary by pouring warm (not hot) vinegar over several sprigs of rosemary in a clean glass jar or bottle. Seal and leave in a dark place for two weeks. The longer you leave it, the better it will be.
- Use as a toner every morning and night. Simply dab some on a cotton ball and rub all over your face after removing your make-up.
- Add 2 tbsp into your bath to draw out toxins in your body.
- Rub some cider vinegar under your arms as a natural deodorant.
- Soak your feet in it. A great cure for athlete’s foot is to use 2 cups of apple cider vinegar for every litre of water used. Soak your feet for at least 10 minutes to help relieve the itching and scratching scaling of athlete’s foot. Do this every day for 10 days. When you pull your feet out, finish with a cotton ball dipped in vinegar and run all over the affected areas.
- To relieve sunburn pour cider vinegar onto a washcloth and dab the affected area.