Water’s Bench Top Water Filter – Bio 500 5.25 Litres
BMP 500 is the latest evolution in our suppliers 40 years journey of producing dome bench top filter systems. The new BMP 500 can now remove up to 99.99% of fluoride (unequalled in the industry),
5.25Litre Bench Top Water Filter – Includes filter kit for up to 3 years
This bench top water filter is the latest evolution in our suppliers 40 years journey of producing dome bench top filter systems. The new BMP 500 can now remove up to 99.99% of fluoride (unequalled in the industry), up 14.9% from our older BMP 400 at 85% removal. Once again Waters Co have set the new benchmark for other filter systems and filter companies to follow!
Includes filter kit for up to 3 years life span based on 8 litres per day. It re-mineralises and ionises ordinary tap water while filtering out chlorine, chemicals, heavy metals, fluoride & bacteria. 5.25 Litre reservoir capacity makes it ideal for domestic & light commercial use.
13 stages of sterilising, filtration & activation, multi stage cartridges contain:
- Sub micron prefilters
- Silver ionised activated coconut shell carbon,
- Ion exchange cation resin blend for 99.99% Fluoride removal
- Bio organic coral mineral sands
- Silica sands
- Far infrared ceramics
- Bio ceramic Somelite™
- Magnets and other patented filter medium
Store-bought bottled water isn’t just expensive. It contributes to the consumption of tonnes of environmentally un-friendly plastic waste made from non-renewable fossil fuel resources.
When these bottles are emptied, the greater percentage become landfill – or garbage that ends up in waterways.
Greenhouse gases are the by-products of manufacturing these disposable, store-bought plastic water bottles & many of the reusable bottles which still have a limited lifespan, so to are the carbon emissions from vehicles that transport these bottles to shops.
With the Bench top filters you can fill a water bottle at home before leaving for the day without wasting your money or the planet’s resources in the process.
Stress and over consumption of processed, acidic foods and drinks disturb the blood’s natural alkaline balance of pH 7.4.
This balance is critical to preserving good health and immunity as degenerative disease thrives in an acidic environment.
The BMP 500 minerals produce an alkaline pH of around 7.4 – 8.2 to the filtered water.
This aids your body in neutralising the acidic build up in our system caused by our lifestyles & diets, helping to restore optimum functionality to major organs & immune system while noticeably increasing energy & concentration.
The Somelite™ coral and silica sands in the BMP 500 re-mineralises water, working together with bio ceramics to enrich water with around 60 essential sea based minerals such as calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium.
A mineral-deficient diet can contribute to significant health problems, causing mental and physical symptoms that affect everyday behaviour.
A good source of mineral-rich hydration, together with proper nutrition, can give the body minerals it needs to stay in good health.
Diameter of base 235mm
Weight 4.2 kg
Capacity 5.25 L
Filter Life Cycle 12000 litres or 3 years*
*Filter life span based on typical municipal water and may vary based on average daily usage & quality of water being filtered.
Features and Benefits Summary
- Includes filter kit with life cycle of up to 12000 litres or 3 years
- All natural gravity fed filter system
- No electricity or plumbing required, easy to assemble and to maintain
- 12 stages of purification & activation
- 5.25 litre Hand blown glass reservoir
- .5 Micron pre-filter
- Activated Coconut shell carbon filter reduces impurities – chlorine, heavy metals, bacteria
- Resin for removal of fluoride & nitrate
- Quickly re-mineralises tap water with alkaline mineral & silica stages
- Bio ceramics produce far infra-red rays to give life & energy back to water
- Somelite™ maintains freshness, taste & alkaline balance
- Magnetised creating Hexagonal water molecules
- Creates water with an ORP of up to -150 (may vary based on source water)
- Creates Alkaline water with pH value of 7.4 – 8.2 (may vary based on source water)
- Clean, fresh, great tasting, energised water
- Economical and easy hydration at around 2 cents per litre (Nearly 1/3 the cost of similar systems)
- Reduction in landfill waste from discarded shop-bought water bottles
- Reduction in carbon & fossil fuels related to bottled water
- Compact size, lightweight and easily transported if required
- Life Time Warranty