Super Me Smoothies Wellness Blend 500G
or 4 fortnightly payments of $13.00 with More info
Super Me Wellness Blend is a high nutrient smoothie base for health conscious people wanting to provide their body with functional nutrition for vitality & wellness. It has a dark chocolatey earthy flavour with no added nasties.
This new improved vegan wellness blend contains 75% organic ingredients with 20 superfoods, hemp protein, functional mushrooms, probiotics, curcumin and black pepper extract.
Includes 1g of Lion’s Mane and 1g of Reishi mushrooms (for their cognitive & immunity benefits), three powerful natural supplements including a powerful a probiotic (Lactospore) prescribed in France and Germany, 300mg of curcumin and 5mg of black pepper extract (piperine). Google them yourself and be blown away! The hemp protein, vanilla and monk fruit has been increased for a smoother taste profile.
When part of a healthy, varied diet this smoothie formula has the following benefits:
- Protein to support good nutrition and an active lifestyle
- Fibre to keep you regular
- Iron, zinc and vitamin C to help with immunity
- Magnesium, iron, zinc and vitamin C for brain health
- Vitamin C, magnesium and iron to make you feel energised
- Live bacteria to supplement your natural microbiome
Serving Suggestion: Simply blend 4 rounded tablespoons (50g) with 250ml of water, frozen berries & banana. Can be used in baking. Once opened consume within one month.
CHAD’S (THE CREATOR OF SUPER ME) DAILY SMOOTHIE:
50g Super Me (4 heaped tablespoons)
1 x Frozen peeled banana
1/2 Cup Frozen berries
Blend in a Nutribullet or Ninja. Keeps me going for 4 hours!
This makes two tall glasses so I have the first tall glass at 11am after fasting, then the second mid arvo. If it’s a busy day I drink it all at once.
We all have our preferences when it comes to our taste buds and Super Me’s incredibly nutrient-rich ingredients makes it taste very “earthy and natural”.
Other things I like to add:
Coconut water, almond milk, banana, berries, protein powder, peanut or almond butter, yoghurt, fresh fruit or vegetables.
- Add your liquid first so the powder doesn’t getting stuck on the bottom
- Pour in Super Me
- Add your favourite ingredients to your taste
- Blend and drink (wait a few minutes for it to soften and thicken up)
- Add liquids to your container first so Super Me doesn’t get stuck to the bottom of your shaker.
- Change the amount of liquid depending on how thick you like it.
- If you get it on clothes or benches, wipe or rinse immediately as the nutrient dense ingredients have the ability to leave yellow stains!
- The sweetness of the berries and coconut increase as they absorb the liquid so try leaving it for 3 minutes.
- Try peeling and freezing your bananas – so handy!
- Super Me is also amazing in your porridge. (Add after cooking)
- Your taste buds develop over time, play around until you find your perfect recipe.
For more smoothie recipes and inspiration click here.
Allergens: Contains gluten containing cereal (oats). Some ingredients are packed in a room that handles tree nuts, peanuts, sesame or gluten.
Warning: Contains curcumin and black pepper extract. If taking medication, pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional before use.