SunButter SPF50 Water Resistant Reef Safe Sunscreen
Australia’s First Reef Safe Sunscreen in Reusable and Recyclable Tins
Zero Chemicals. Zero Parabens. No added fragrances. Nothing Artificial. We make it safe for your skin & the sea!
Sunbutter have created a reef-safe sunscreen to provide a safe SunSmart solution for us and the planet. It is made with certified sustainable ingredients and broad spectrum UVA and UVB mineral blocker zinc oxide, which lends superior restorative and nurturing qualities for sensitive and/or weathered skin. This moisturizing sunscreen will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and protected from harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- SPF 50
- Made in Australia in a solar powered factory
- Reef Safe
- No nano particles
- Net Weight: 100g of non-aqueous solution. This means your tin lasts longer than water-based sunscreens, as well as locking in more of your skins natural moisture.
- Therapeutic Goods Administration approved and registered
- Plant Based
- Rubs in clear
- Safe for sensitive skin, babies and face application
- Tins are food grade safe, made from REUSABLE and recyclable material and BPA free.
- Certified Vegan and Plastic Free
Active Ingredients: Non Nano Zinc Oxide 230mg/g
Inactive Ingredients: Median chain triglyceride (from coconut oil), Candelilla wax, Coco-caprylate (from coconut oil), Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate (vegetable based emulsifier), Isostearic acid (plant based binder), Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E).
We have taken the time to ensure this product is made from natural ingredients that don’t pollute the sea, aggravate your skin or cost the planet. Fewer high quality ingredients means more potent goodness, greater certainty of ethical supply chain and less foreign ingredients entering our waterways and oceans.
***NOTE*** If you’re heading to warm climates or live in the sunny states this formula will change consistency from a body butter to a milk at or above 25 degrees celsius . To reset your tin make sure to pop it in the fridge or else it may stay like a milk even when the weather cools down. We will have a warmer climate formula out in the near future, so stay tuned!