Maxwell & McIntyre Mineralising Toothpowder
Maxwell & McIntyre’s Mineralising Toothpowder harnesses the fantastic qualities of NZ kelp and sweet natural spices to create this great toothpowder – a natural alternative to whitening toothpaste, with the added benefit of re-mineralising properties to help rebuild your teeth and reduce sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures. This variety has been very popular with men and makes an ideal gift.
This wonderful Mineralising Toothpowder helps your mouth find its balance again by supporting its natural protection and cleaning processes, replenishing lost minerals in the teeth and maintaining healthy gums. The Mineralising Toothpowder has a distinct aniseed flavour, with a more subtle underlying sweetness of cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. After using Maxwell & McIntyre’s, your teeth will look and feel incredibly clean and polished throughout the day.
This wonderful Mineralising Toothpowder is hand-made in Leigh, New Zealand, with:
- NZ kelp is rich in available minerals essential for enamel formation and will break down dental plaque and tartar
- baking soda is a very mild abrasive, helping in cleaning and whitening teeth, neutralizing acids in plaque, and freshens breath
- xylitol is a plant derived sweetener which inhibits bacteria responsible for plaque build up and tooth decay
- calcium carbonate gives the powder a smooth texture, acts as a mild abrasive and introduces calcium to the body and saliva
- cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, star anise are all antibacterial and delicious
Lightly wet the head of a soft toothbrush, dip it in the powder covering bristles generously, take your time brushing, then rinse and floss. Mmm!