1. Sprinkle in dirty sinks or basins, mix to a paste with water and leave to soak to get rid of stains.
2. Sprinkle in your toilet, scrub with your toilet brush and leave to soak as long as you can to get rid of nasty stains in your toilet bowl.
3. Mix ⅓ cup with ⅔ cup soda ash to make a powdered laundry soaker.
4. Mix 4 tbsp with 9 litres or water for strong white soaker.
5. Mix 1 tbsp with water to make a paste. Rub on stain and leave for five minutes before washing.
6. Add 1 tbsp to white wash for extra cleaning power.
7. Mix to a paste and scrub away mould from grouting around tiles.
8. Mix to a paste and apply to stains on white cupboards or porcelain (I used this method to get rid of pink hair dye left in our bathroom by Pearl!)
9. Use 1 cup dissolved in 4 litres of warm water to clean wooden decks and furniture.