White vinegar is very acidic and very historic, dating back to Babylon in 5000BC, when it was used to disinfect and clean, as it still is by people today.
Our premium white vinegar is double strength, your common supermarket variety is around 4-4.2% were as ours is 9.9% which makes it excellent for cleaning, weed killing, odour removal and all those DIY recipes.
Here are seventeen ways you can use Green Goddess Premium Double Strength White Vinegar.
1. To make glass cleaner, mix 1/2 cup of white vinegar with 2 cups of water. This works really well, and make sure you rub off with newspaper.
2. Put 1 cup of vinegar with 1/4 cup Green Goddess Premium Baking Soda into your toilet to clean. It will fizz, then brush and flush.
3. Perk up leafy vegetables by soaking in water to which you have added a dash of vinegar.
4. Spray neat onto slimy tiles and grouting and shower doors. Leave for half an hour and then wipe off.
5. To clean up urine, use neat white vinegar, then dab on Green Goddess Premium Baking Soda, leave to dry and vacuum off. There will be no lingering odour, even with pet urine.
6. Throw a cup into the rinse cycle of your washing machine to rinse away soap residue, soften clothes, brighten colours and inhibit mildew.
7. Soak your dishcloths in the sink with a little hot water and a dash of vinegar to perk them up and get rid of any lingering germs and smells.
8. Loosen chewing gum with neat vinegar.
9. Spray neat white vinegar onto weeds in your driveway to kill them.
10. Add 2 tbsp vinegar and 1 tsp of sugar to the vase of cut flowers to help them last longer.
11. Make your own scouring cleanser by combining 1/2 cup Green Goddess Premium Baking Soda with 1 tablespoon Green Goddess Hemp & Eucalyptus Dish Wash. Add just enough white vinegar to give it a thick but creamy texture.
12. Use as a rinse aid in your dish washer, this works very well with Wendyl’s Green Goddess Lemon Dish Wash Powder.
13. Soak smelly sweaty clothes overnight in 1 cup white vinegar and 3/4 bucket of warm water then wash the next day.
14. Spray Green Goddess Double Strength White Vinegar around the inside of the toilet and under the seat or anywhere stains and germs may be hiding. Leave for ten minutes then wipe clean.
15. Put half a cup of double strength white vinegar into your dishwasher when it’s empty, turn it on to the regular cycle, and let it run. This will remove any limescale build-up and will give it a good deodorising. Before doing this I always take the filter out and give it a scrub with an old toothbrush, I then flush it with hot water to remove any excess grime.
16. Whiten shoes with this recipe.
17. Clean your clothes dryer, here’s our blog on how.